Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Parts on the Way!


I've decided to go with comfort and experience and just ordered a set of the Tektro R200A brake levers. I have the V-brake version on my single-speed scorcher (memo to self, must take photos) and they're great. Same profile as the round top Campy Ergo levers and they work well and smoothly. The silver levers will look good with the rest of the polished hardware. The only thing better would be white hoods.

Also on its way is the famous Tange Levin headset. I've asked around and nobody knows who Levin is or was or why his name is on a headset. I'm pretty sure it isn't named for this guy


Not that he doesn't deserve a namesake, but a bass or stick would be more appropriate.

Now to decide on the tires.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I'd never heard Tony Levin sing before. Now I know why. For the first time, I've been made to think Adrian Belew's vocal on the original was somewhat elegant.

    ReplyDelete